15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

24 January 2006

Yesterday and Today

I just got a $15 digital camera from Radio Shack. It's only 300 kilo-pixels. I ride my bike almost every day. I see sights that I find interesting every day. I will try to remember to carry around my $15 camera to capture some of those interesting sights. I hope you will enjoy viewing my pictures.


The p
hoto above was taken on 23 January, 2006 around 08:50. The angle of the composition was unintentional. I was riding up a fairly steep hill, and must have been leaning back on my bicycle.

Here is a photo I took today:


I think it conveys a nice sense of movement.


That's a self portrait taken in a mirror, while holding the digital camera up to my right eye, and my hand up over the left eye. "Hi" from my eye. (Or, "bye.")

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jivacandra said...

You look strangely familiar. Are you perhaps from China? Gung hay fat choy -- May any dogs chasing your bike be friendly.

31 January, 2006 11:48  
Blogger Zhai YaLi said...

Happy new year! Thanks for the blessings. Having been chased by a few dogs in my day, friendliness would be a trait that I would prefer.

01 February, 2006 11:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home