15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

21 March 2006

Happy Spring! (sorry for the delay)

"Those who wish to control their own lives and move beyond existence as mere clients and consumers - those people ride a bike."
- Wolfgang Sachs, For the Love of the Automobile



Community gardens exhibit the spirit of hope. The seeds of change. The fragrance of a faint memory of community spirit, and conscious collective effort. I found this one while biking through a tiny street off of my well traveled route to and from work.





Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Zhai YaLi said...

Thanks, -matt!
I usually keep the pics fairly true to the original pixels, as captured by the 15dollarCam. This was the first time I employed filters to that degree. Thanks for your positive feedback. Maybe I'll modify more pics like this.

21 March, 2006 14:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home