15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

27 August 2007

Who watches who watches the watchers?

After I took these photos in August, 2006, I never saw the heads again. But yesterday, while I was bicycling past the apartment where the blue heads used to live, I asked a man entering the building if he knew anything about them. He said that the heads were the product of a sculptor of some renown, and their owners had moved out of the building a year and a half ago, taking the heads with them. "Frankly, I don't miss them." He also said that there were some rules and regulations that the tenants of the apartment building had to follow with respect to what was visible from their apartment windows. He said that although he didn't like the heads, he never complained to the landlord. "Trust me, there's other things to fight about" he said.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home