15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

15 February 2006

Apart. Together.

Car, scooter, bicycle. The three of us waited at this light together. Politely oblivious as to each others' presence. The walk signal counts down 2 . . . 1 . . . Go! I am reminded of the used bike salesman who decorated his hand written business flyer with "4 wheels bad, 2 wheels good." Where would he put scooters on that scale?


These creatures are in porcelain dog heaven. Locked in the friendliest of canine postures of greeting. Sending a message of warmth and peace to the sidewalk going populace.


I wonder if these sticks will be used again after being carted away by the "Wood Only" dumpster collectors. I can think of a few hundred bonfire goers at Ocean Beach who would appreciate such a score.


I found this stick in the middle of the street. Pointing the way home.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All dogs go to heaven.

15 February, 2006 17:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home