15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

24 January 2007

Miles of Smiles.

original photo from 3-16-06

I imagine that when El Volado rolls into town, heads turn. Mine did about a year ago, when I first started seeing him around town.

The flux capacitor seems to be in good shape.

Other than some duct tape that I spotted on one of the seats, and a little fender bender, he looks no worse for the wear, one year later.

Do you notice any changes to the pile of trinkets on the hood? Perhaps too hard to tell from these photos. One does wonder, though . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home