15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

14 November 2007

A little clearer now

I guess this wasn't as hard as I thought it might be.
My parents both emailed me and got it right.
And RSL was right on it.

I was glad someone caught the farm imagery.
My original thought was of a meteor sailing over Iowa.

Here is another pic from that series
clearly showing the dashboard, speaker grate, and windshield.
The long exposure time caught the traffic light
above the intersection.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love these shots though. really nice color and streaky wonder.

15 November, 2007 04:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home