15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

16 February 2006

High to Low - dedications

1I had a conversation about the clouds today. About how rarely they appear as cumulus formations, like I was used to in my youth growing up in the Midwest. The person I was speaking to said, "Yeah, here they're often just weird."

Please see below for a photo of this evening's cloud formation in the Western sky upon my bike ride home. This is dedicated to the weird clouds of the West. This a weird cloud. Would you agree?

34
The following photo is dedicated to music concert flyer artists everywhere, who provide a temporary showing of creative artwork, and a slightly longer showing of staple remnants.

35
The following photo is dedicated to you. For looking. Thank you.

36
Thank you to my sister for helping me pick out this shoe from amongst the many attractive choices available at the store that day. This next photo is dedicated to you:

37
Ron, you forgot your manhole cover . . .

The following photo is dedicated to my friend, Paul. He can smoke a mean ax, and fronts the awesome rock group, The Licks38. Click here to see The Licks' manhole photo39. ***This Just In---> Paul wrote me to mention that the Licks' album cover manhole photo was taken with a disposable film camera. Or as Paul put it, "A 10dollarCam!" The culture of inexpensive photgrapy is expanding.

40

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Jackson, not weird, simply Perrier and kerosene water vapor. Lachiam !

17 February, 2006 09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home