15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

26 January 2007

Our old friend, hands full of fruit, offering to the world.

original photo - taken 1/30/06


This old cactus lives an intersting life. Grown large between the steel bars between two buildings, it has locked itself into this particular windown on the world. It seems rather at peace, forming new cactus fruit "fingers" on the end of its spiky palm. This is one guy who's handshake I'd have to refuse.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Love the cacti, man.

I respect those buggers.

Survival. They know how to live.

-ryan

30 March, 2007 22:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home