15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

26 January 2006

Brighten the corners - a poetic post

The hearts in the windows made me smile. The colors in this picture are unmodified. I like the way the camera saw this scene, just how it is.




Street cleaners, noisy and cumbersome. Thank you for removing the glass from the road. Maybe one less flat tire today.

All around, people do their parts to enliven the
scene.



Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!









Electric buses! Inhale. Exhale. People come and go.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hearts also make me smile because they bring to mind two special hearts I'm responsible for in San Francisco! I often sing, "I left two hearts in San Francisco!"

27 January, 2006 14:28  
Blogger Zhai YaLi said...

Jhaiyama, I couldn't do it without you!

01 February, 2006 11:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home