15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

17 February 2006

Low Tech Around the World

After joining the photoblogring, I was browsing around the list of members, and found another photo artist who uses a low-tech camera. Moses uses his cell phone camera to capture the images on his site. I wrote to him and expressed my surprise at finding another photographer who enjoys using a "low quality" tool. I also emailed him an old photo of mine which I took with a cell phone camera. He was kind enough to publish the image on his site. With his permission, I am republishing some of his images taken with his cell phone camera. I told him I would only pick one, but with so many beautiful images, I found that too difficult. Here are four of my favorites from his site: http://lowquality.wordpress.com/. Please enjoy these images, and check out his site, as well.




Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) thank you, YaLi Zhai! that means a lot to me!
moses

20 February, 2006 05:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That long black cloud is comin' down
I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

22 February, 2006 06:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home