15dollarCam

I take most of these pictures while riding my bicycle around San Francisco. I hope you will enjoy viewing them. August 27, 2007 and before: $15 Radio Shack digigr8, 300 kilopixel camera. November 13, 2007 and after: Canon SD1000

01 March 2006

Lazer Chicken Bus Mods

With mild temperatures and a fairly dry climate year round, California is a mecca for art car enthusiasts. In practice, "car" is widely interpreted. As one may see below, even old school busses are sometimes used as the foundation for someone's artistic modifications.

I Met Lola this morning on my ride to work. Please observe:


Unicorns and eagles share space upon the hood:


My favorite detail may be these lazer chickens that grace the grill. Zzzow!

Powered by Biodiesel.


Want more pics like Lola's?
Then check out El Volado!


Here is another bus I photographed a few weeks ago.
Good urban camouflage design. I almost didn't see it.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang 'ol hippies! Yes, wonderful.

01 March, 2006 15:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home